Southern District Health Centre
21/F & 22/F, Vertical SQ, 28 Heung Yip Road,
Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
(3 mins walking distance from Wong Chuk Hang MTR Station)
Take the Challenge Welcome You!
Aberdeen Kai-fong Welfare Association (AKA) is a non-profit organisation that actively provides multi-faceted integrated services and serving people of different ages with the clear vision of striving for excellence and developing a sustainable society. AKA has formulated a 10-year development blueprint in 2020 for the sustainable development of public value. Social Service, Education Service and Health Service are the three pillars of services contributing to the public value.
We are seeking high-calibred and dedicated candidates who are interested to accept the challenge of operating the Southern District Health Centre (SDHC) in line with the government policy and AKA's strategic development by joining our multi-disciplinary team and meeting the healthcare needs of the residents in the Southern community. The DHC is a primary healthcare initiative of the Government. Through public-private partnership, medical-social collaboration, it provides district-based primary healthcare services which comprise comprehensive Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Prevention programmes targeting community members of varying ages and needs.
Ref : DHC-PT I-5/2023
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide community physiotherapy services to Southern District Health Centre clients in Core Centre, Satellite Centres, and outreaching services to the community including health assessment and screening, planning and implementation of chronic diseases management and community rehabilitation programmes
- Develop clinical guidelines and workflow of physiotherapy services
- Collaborate with Southern District Health Centre multi-disciplinary team to develop and conduct health promotion and patient education programmes and related training
- Liaise with different stakeholders including government officials, network medical practitioners, professional groups, district stakeholders and related parties
- Supervise PT II and rehabilitation assistant in providing physiotherapy services
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Registered as Physiotherapist in Part 1a of the Register of Physiotherapists under the Supplementary Medical Professions Ordinance and have a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Physiotherapist Board, Hong Kong
- Minimum 5 years of aggregate experiences as Registered Physiotherapist in patient care related physiotherapy practice, preferably with experience in community healthcare service in public services / NGOs
- Recognized post registration training in Primary Health Care / Community Care / Diabetes Mellitus care / Cardiology / Stroke Rehabilitation / Cardiac Rehabilitation / Gerontology are advantages
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Benefit : Five-day work, out-patient and hospitalization medical scheme, wedding leave, birthday leave and compassionate leave.
The above positions on a contract basis.
If you are interested in joining us, shift duty including 2 days night shift until 9:15pm per week maybe required. Please send email to email@example.com or send to 3/F, 180B Aberdeen Main Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong (Receiver: Central Administrative Director) (Please quote the position name and reference number) with application letter and resume including expected salary and date of availability. The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.