Christian Family Service Centre
Social Worker (SW2-IA) (SW)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of Social Worker.
The post is under Non-LSG
- Either have a University Degree in Social Work or have Higher Diploma / Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Work with at least 5 years of experience as Social Worker;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE and Registered Social Worker;
- Experience in counselling / case work will be an advantage;
- Excellent listening, questioning and 'people' skills;
- Digital health-savvy.
Job Duties :
- To organize and conduct Sleep Well Project including execution of workshops, outreach activities, group and community engagement activities;
- To join professional training on sleep-focused intervention provided by CUHK and carry out face-to-face or telephone counselling to clients;
- Responsible for project promotion and recruitment of target;
- Develop community partnership and mobilize resources to support the clients;
- Co-work with clients and academics in progress and outcome documentation and evaluation.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.