Christian Family Service Centre
Assistant Chief Executive (ACE)
Christian Family Service Centre (CFSC) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) in Hong Kong since 1954 with a mission to support families and to foster an environment for growth and change. With a team of more than 1,500 full time staff, we provide multi-services to serve the people of Hong Kong, including Children & Family Services, Youth Services, Elderly Care Services, Services for People with Disabilities, Mental Health Services, Medical & Health Services, Environmental Protection & Green Services and Community Development Services. We also promote Active Ageing and Inclusion for People with Disabilities.
We are now inviting high caliber leaders who share our values & our commitment to apply for the above position.
Report to the Chief Executive and co-work with the other senior executives as a team to achieve the objectives of CFSC.
- To lead a group of different core services especially in supporting the formulation of its service direction, strategies and facilitating its development;
- To establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- To assist the Chief Executive in corporate governance and leading corporate support functions;
- To assist the Chief Executive to champion strategic initiatives that are cross-functional and developmental in nature; and
- To assist the Chief Executive to coordinate strategic projects and to ensure the sustainability of these projects.
- University Degree in relevant disciplines;
- Minimum of 5 years of senior managerial experience, preferably at an NGO or equivalent experience in a public organization;
- Rich experience and good track record in leading multiple social services;
- Outstanding leadership qualities, able to energize and collaborate with multiple teams to achieve results in complex environment;
- An open-minded person with willingness to accept new challenges; and
- Proficient in written and oral communication in both Chinese and English.
Interested applicants may send a letter of application indicating the position (reference code) applied for, together with a full CV, current and expected salary to Human Resources Director at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the closing may assume that their applications are unsuccessful. All applications will be handled in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.