Hong Kong Cancer Fund
GIVE YOUR CAREER MEANING BY HELPING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR PEOPLE TOUCHED BY CANCER
Hong Kong Cancer Fund, established in 1987, is the largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and groundbreaking psychosocial support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of cancer support centres. To cope with the increasing unmet needs of cancer patients and carers, we are expanding our service and would like to invite dedicated professional to join our dynamic team. Let's put care into action so no one faces cancer alone.
- Assist to develop operating strategy, work plan, monitor and evaluate process in line with service guidelines;
- Oversee daily centre operations, manage a multi-disciplinary team, conduct service review and programme evaluation to enhance service improvement;
- Develop strategic alliance and supportive relationships with the government, hospitals, peer support groups, and
- Render counselling service and prepare periodic management reports.
- Shift duties are required.
- Degree holder in social work, administration management or health service related disciplines with at least 3 years' experience in management capacity, and
- Experience in need assessment, service planning, monitoring & evaluation, and report writing.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties please send full C.V., current and expected salary to email@example.com or Human Resources & Administration Department, Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong (please state "Position Application" on the envelope).
Website : http://www.cancer-fund.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.