Hong Kong Cancer Fund
Senior Service Manager (Service Operations)
GIVE YOUR CAREER MEANING BY HELPING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR PEOPLE TOUCHED BY CANCER
Hong Kong Cancer Fund, established in 1987, is the largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and groundbreaking psychosocial support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of cancer support centres. To cope with the increasing unmet needs of cancer patients and carers, we are expanding our service and would like to invite dedicated professional to join our dynamic team. Let's put care into action so no one faces cancer alone.
Directly reports to the Head of Service, leading 4 cancer support centres with a team of 40 professional and frontline staff, 20 self-help groups and 1,000 volunteers. We invite high quality caliber who is mission driven and empathetic to join us to help those touched by cancers throughout the cancer journey.
- Develop departmental strategy and service development with outcome measurements;
- Oversee all Centres' operation, related client service activities and service projects;
- Execute quality assurance; ensure service implementation complied with ethnical practices and international professional standards;
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate funding proposals and handle donors' reports;
- Collaborate and network community & hospital partners so as to facilitate medical social collaboration; and
- Assist the department to strengthen service statistics and revamp information system.
- Degree holder or above in social work, administration management or health service related disciplines plus formal advanced management training;
- 15 years or above experience in social / health services with 6 years or above experience in management capacity;
- Solid knowledge and experience in social and/or health service industries and community service center management, and
- Experience in writing funding application proposals and reports.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties please send full C.V., current and expected salary to email@example.com or Human Resources & Administration Department, Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong (please state "Position Application" on the envelope).
Website : http://www.cancer-fund.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.