Maryknoll Convent School
Teaching Assistant (Careers and Life Planning)
Maryknoll Convent School has been providing all-round, quality and affordable education for girls since 1925. Our mission is to develop in every student a thirst for knowledge, an ability to self-learn, and high moral standards so as to be contributing members of the community. Our school provides our staff members with a caring work environment in a beautiful campus setting where every individual is valued and respected.
We are now seeking a Teaching Assistant who is competent in providing support to the youth regarding their holistic development.
Key responsibilities :
- Assist Careers teachers in the development and implementation of careers and life-planning and higher education programmes through organizing careers talks and activities for students
- Administer careers development tools and programmes designed to help students discover areas of interest and explore various careers paths
- Provide support to the clerical work arising from students' applications for further studies
- Assist in other administrative arrangement including data entry and analysis, generating reports, compiling statistics, word-processing and communication
- Assist teachers in handling non-teaching duties and administrative work
- Perform other duties as required by the school administration
Qualifications & qualities required :
- Higher diploma or Bachelor's degree and preferably knowledge in Careers & Life Planning
- Good English & Chinese Language, communications, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving and IT skills
- Ability to connect with teenage girls
- Appreciation of and willingness to uphold the vision and mission, ethos and educational philosophy of MCS
Salary : Negotiable
Closing date of application : 05th June, 2023
Please send a cover letter with a detailed resume, expected salary and availability to the Principal, Maryknoll Convent School (Secondary Section), 5 Ho Tung Road, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.