Post Date: 17 Mar 2023
Functions: Social Service
Types: Full Time
Education: Master Degree or above
The Mental Health Association of Hong Kong
Founded in 1954, The Mental Health Association of Hong Kong (MHAHK) is a non-profit social service organization with the goal of educating the public on mental health. We embrace the vision of "Mental Health for ALL" and are committed to the missions of "Quality rehabilitation for service users", "Positive workplace for staff" and "Mental wellness for public". We are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
- To support the Executive Committee in planning and development of service, and execution of strategic plans which aligns with the Association's vision, mission and values.
- To oversee and co-ordinate the management of Association's services, including service administration, staff and financial management.
- To provide leadership and direction for continuous improvement and assist in developing middle management.
- To represent the Association to the public, and establish good working relationship with key stakeholders and business partners for support and promotion of our services.
- A recognized Master Degree, or equivalent; post-graduate training in mental health an advantage;
- Minimum 10 years' post-qualifications experience preferably in social service or non-profit organizations, with at least 5 years in SWO rank;
- Experience in organizational performance management, strategic planning and service development;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- A good command of both English and Chinese.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidate please send application with full resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number either
- by email to email@example.com or
- by mail to HR Department, 1/F, Jockey Club Building, 2 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
Applicants who do not hear us within 4 weeks may consider their applications not successful.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
Selected applicant is required to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).