The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation
Community Health Officer
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a nongovernmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our The Centre on Health and Wellness (CHW).
Ref : CHO_WWP_MAR23
Key responsibilities :
- Coordinate a HKJC funded Women's Wellness Project on achieving service output and program evaluations
- Supervise staff, handle center administrative duties
- Quality assurance of all programmes and monitor deliverable
- Liaise and coordinate with community partners
- Provide public education events and activities to participants
- Responsible for volunteer recruitment and development
- Degree or above in Health Science or Physical Education
- At least 2 years of experience in community program or project management
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Location : Mainly Lam Tin
Interested parties please visit https://alt.jotfor.ms/230728080452452 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.