Southern District Health Centre
21/F & 22/F, Vertical SQ, 28 Heung Yip Road,
Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
(3 mins walking distance from Wong Chuk Hang MTR Station)
Take the Challenge Welcome You!
Aberdeen Kai-fong Welfare Association (AKA) is a non-profit organisation that actively provides multi-faceted integrated services and serving people of different ages with the clear vision of striving for excellence and developing a sustainable society. AKA has formulated a 10-year development blueprint in 2020 for the sustainable development of public value. Social Service, Education Service and Health Service are the three pillars of services contributing to the public value.
We are seeking high-calibred and dedicated candidates who are interested to accept the challenge of operating the Southern District Health Centre (SDHC) in line with the government policy and AKA's strategic development by joining our multi-disciplinary team and meeting the healthcare needs of the residents in the Southern community. The DHC is a primary healthcare initiative of the Government. Through public-private partnership, medical-social collaboration, it provides district-based primary healthcare services which comprise comprehensive Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Prevention programmes targeting community members of varying ages and needs.
Ref : DHC-PHARM-3/2023
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide pharmacy services to DHC clients in core centre and satellite centres, including clinical and community pharmaceutical service include but not limited to drug counselling, education on medication compliance and promoting medication literacy
- Plan, develop and deliver educational / training programs on medication management and safety
- Conduct medication review and counselling
- Offer smoking cessation counselling
- Participate in multidisciplinary case conferences
- Degree in Pharmaceutical study or equivalent
- Registered with Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong with a valid practicing certificate
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in related health and social service
- Mature, committed, problem-solving, good team player
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Benefit : Five-day work, out-patient and hospitalization medical scheme, wedding leave, birthday leave and compassionate leave.
The above positions on a contract basis. If you are interested in joining us, shift duty including 2 days night shift until 9:15pm per week maybe required.
Please send email to email@example.com or send to 3/F, 180B Aberdeen Main Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong (Receiver : Central Administrative Director) (Please quote the position name and reference number) with application letter and resume including expected salary and date of availability. The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.