Southern District Health Centre
21/F & 22/F, Vertical SQ, 28 Heung Yip Road,
Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
(3 mins walking distance from Wong Chuk Hang MTR Station)
Take the Challenge Welcome You!
Aberdeen Kai-fong Welfare Association (AKA) is a non-profit organisation that actively provides multi-faceted integrated services and serving people of different ages with the clear vision of striving for excellence and developing a sustainable society. AKA has formulated a 10-year development blueprint in 2020 for the sustainable development of public value. Social Service, Education Service and Health Service are the three pillars of services contributing to the public value.
We are seeking high-calibred and dedicated candidates who are interested to accept the challenge of operating the Southern District Health Centre (SDHC) in line with the government policy and AKA's strategic development by joining our multi-disciplinary team and meeting the healthcare needs of the residents in the Southern community. The DHC is a primary healthcare initiative of the Government. Through public-private partnership, medical-social collaboration, it provides district-based primary healthcare services which comprise comprehensive Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Prevention programmes targeting community members of varying ages and needs.
Ref : DHC-M-3/2023
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist Senior Manager to develop the Social Care and Community Engagement Team on providing psychosocial care, community services and Innovative Projects
- Plan, organize and implement healthcare services to raise public awareness on health management and enhance disease prevention
- Develop community resources for primary, secondary and tertiary programs and Innovative Projects and collaborate with the stakeholders on the implementation
- Engage with different stakeholders including government officials, network medical practitioners, professional groups, district stakeholders and related parties on community resources mobilization and service collaboration
- Degree in Social Work, Public Health, Community Health or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 aggregate years of experience in social and health services in community healthcare service in public services / NGOs, with at least 5 years' experiences at managerial and / or supervisory level
- Experience in managing and executing large-scale projects in the public or NGO sector with capability in project management and multi-tasking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Benefit : Five-day work, out-patient and hospitalization medical scheme, wedding leave, birthday leave and compassionate leave.
The above positions on a contract basis. If you are interested in joining us, shift duty including 2 days night shift until 9:15pm per week maybe required.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to 3/F, 180B Aberdeen Main Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong (Receiver : Central Administrative Director) (Please quote the position name and reference number) with application letter and resume including expected salary and date of availability. The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.