Post Date: 15 Mar 2023
Types: Full Time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Tsuen Wan
St. Francis Xavier's School, Tsuen Wan
St. Francis Xavier's School (SFXS), Tsuen Wan was founded by the Marist Brothers in 1963. It is a subsidized Catholic Secondary School for boys. The golden rule in education of the School Sponsoring Body is that 'to bring up children properly, we must love them, and love them all equally'.
Effective September 2023
Applicants should possess :
- A recognized bachelor's degree with PGDE from a Hong Kong university, or equivalent; preferably a higher degree;
- A minimum of 5 years as an SGM with relevant experience in areas such as school administration, learning and teaching management, teacher professional development and student growth;
- Good understanding of and commitment to the core values of the Catholic education and those of SFXS;
- Good track record in putting the mission and vision of the school sponsoring body and the school into practice;
- Excellent command of language(s) in communication; and
- Fulfill the requirements for appointment as principal as stipulated by EDB. (Applicants who are at the final stage of the Certification for Principalship may also apply.)
The applicant should enclose the following documents, in English or in English-Chinese bilingual version, along with the application letter :
- A recommendation letter;
- Photocopies of relevant certificates;
- A proposal on the 'Development of SFXS' that includes how to enhance the values education in SFXS as a Catholic boys' school. (Up to 3 A4 pages with single-line spacing in font size 12.)
All applications should be sent to : The Chairman, Principal Selection Committee, St. Francis Xavier's School, Tsuen Wan, 60-64 Ham Tin Street, Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong with "Confidential" marked on the envelope. (Email application will not be entertained.) The closing date for application is 11th April 2023. The date of the postal stamp will be regarded as the date of submission. Applicants who do not receive notification for an interview on or before 22nd April 2023 may assume that their application is unsuccessful.
* All information provided by applicants will only be used for recruitment related purposes.