New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
Social Worker (Project Leader) (Jockey Club Joyage Project for Elderly Mental Wellness) (Yau Tsim Mong)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : TWC-JoyAge - SWPL
- To manage the overall planning, promotion, coordination, implementation, service evaluation and quality assurance of the project in the centre;
- To liaise and engage with the community stakeholders and funder;
- To provide stepped care intervention service and trainings for Mental Wellness Ambassadors and Peer Supporters;
- To provide supervision, coaching and support to project staff;
- To coordinate community education;
- To support the central coordination team on staff training and supervision; and
- To carry out other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Degree or above in Social Work;
- 5 years of relevant work experience, with experience in community support services is an advantage;
- Good people management skills and administration skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Resourceful with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.