The Chinese Foundation Secondary School
School Administrative Officer (SAO)
A non-profit-making, co-educational EMI DSS School
w.e.f. April 2023
Qualifications and Relevant Requirements
- 3 years work experience in secondary school administrative or relevant work
- Holder of a degree from a local university (or equivalent). A qualification in HR Management or related discipline is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office (including Excel and Word) and Chinese word processing
Duties and Responsibilities
To supervise and coordinate administrative affairs of the School, including, but not limited to, the following :
- Routine school administrative matters
- School Calendar assignments
- Human Resources Administrative duties related to non-teaching staff
- Procurements, Tenders and Resource Administration
- Ad hoc school duties assigned by School Principal
Salary & Benefits
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification. Medical insurance, discretionary meritorious awards and generous fee subsidy for children of employee concurrently studying in our School.
Application with a covering letter and full resume with current and expected salary, together with photocopies of HKCE / HKDSE / HKAL examination results and university transcripts (if applicable) should be sent either by post to : The School Principal, The Chinese Foundation Secondary School, 9 Harmony Road, Siu Sai Wan, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com
Please mark on the envelope "CONFIDENTIAL" and "SAO April 2023".
Closing Date for Application : 30 March 2023
Applicants not invited for interview within 3 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.