Post Date: 10 Mar 2023
Functions: Social Service
Education: Bachelor Degree
Pok Oi Hospital Board
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
- Offer assistance to nurses in health assessments, smoking cessation counselling and education
- Support daily operation of smoking cessation centres
- Help in promotion activities, support groups and outreach services
- Any other related duties as assigned
- Five and a half days work per week
- Flexible working hours required during the week
- Rotation among centres may be occasionally required on need basis
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree or above
- At least two aggregate years of working experience
- Exposure to health-related studies will be of preference
- Enthusiatic in health education and promotion activities
- Fluent in Cantonese and communicable in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Yuen Long / Tuen Mun / Kwun Tong
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 22 March 2023.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.