Post Date: 10 Mar 2023
Functions: Social Service
Education: Certificate / Diploma
Location: Yuen Long
Pok Oi Hospital Board
Assistant Corporate Communications and Fundraising Officer
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
- Diploma or above in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS applications, including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Target orientated and enjoy outdoor work
- Responsible, well-ogranised and ability to work independently
- Preferable Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in the field of corporate communications, fundraising, event management, publishing and editing
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Yuen Long (Au Tau)
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 22 March 2023.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.