Post Date: 10 Mar 2023
Functions: Admin / HR
Types: Full Time
Education: Bachelor Degree
H.K.S.K.H. Lady MacLehose Centre
Human Resources Officer
Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Post Code : HR-HRO
- Assist the Human Resources Manager to supervise a small team of staff to provide staff training and development and talent acquisition;
- Formulate and implement organizational employee training and development policies and programs;
- Conduct training needs analysis and provide tailor-made training to multi-disciplinary staff;
- Manage and plan employee recruitment functions, including but not limited to manpower planning, recruitment, job fair organization, new employee onboarding, etc;
- Explore new recruitment channels or methods and strengthen employee branding;
- Perform other administrative and management tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree holder or above preferably in human resources management with solid knowledge of HR management;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience after graduation, 3 years of work experience in HR management preferably in staff requisition, training and development. Previous exposure in the social welfare sector is a definite advantage;
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and all employment related regulations;
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English, excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills;
- Proactive, outgoing and able to handle multiple tasks with time constraints.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the applicant's qualifications and experience.
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or email@example.com , please indicate the post code on the envelope / email.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.