Yan Oi Tong
Chief Executive Officer
Yan Oi Tong (YOT), registered as a charitable organization since 1977, it has become one of the six largest full-service charity groups in Hong Kong. Embracing the mission of "Caring for the Aged and the Young, Promoting Education and Nurturing Talents, Supporting the Disadvantaged and the Sick, Serving the Community with Sincerity". YOT delivers timely and comprehensive caring services in areas of social services, educational services, medical services, sports & recreational services, green projects and social enterprises to those in need in the community through operating over 170 service units in New Territories, Kowloon and Hong Kong Island.
We are looking for a candidate of high caliber to fill the above position.
Ref : CORP/CEO/230310
- Report to Board Chairperson and held accountable to the Board of Directors;
- Develop and implement strategic plans to support Yan Oi Tong's long term development, growth and sustainability;
- Strategize new projects and services in response to government policies and community needs, and be responsible for planning, development, implementation, evaluation and monitoring;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Government bodies, existing / new working partners and stakeholders to optimize available opportunities;
- Promote the profile of Yan Oi Tong to the community and lead fund-raising activities and manage donors;
- Lead continuous enhancement of service quality and risk management;
- Oversee all aspects of the services, administration, financial and human resources management and day-to-day operations of Yan Oi Tong.
- Degree in Social Work or Social Administration / Healthcare / Business Administration or other relevant disciplines. An advanced degree would be desirable;
- A minimum of 10 years working experience at senior management level;
- Solid working experience in Government, sizeable public organization or NGOs; prior experience with managerial position in Government would be advantageous;
- Wide social connection and competency in exploring community resources;
- Experience in fund raising and setting up self-financed and surplus-generating services is preferred;
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem-solving, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (both Putonghua and Cantonese).
Closing Date of Application : 31 March 2023
Interested parties please send your application indicating date of availability, latest and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 7/F., Yan Oi Tong Jockey Club Community and Sports Centre, 18 Kai Man Path, Tuen Mun, N.T. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not notified within three months should consider their applications unsuccessful.
The Information will be treated strictly confidential and collected for recruitment and consideration of the application and for purposes relating to appointment.