Post Date: 08 Mar 2023
Functions: Social Service
Types: Full Time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Established in 2000, RainLily is the first rape crisis centre in Hong Kong to support sexual violence victims. RainLily provides one-stop support service, including immediate and follow-up medical treatment, process support throughout the legal procedure, free legal clinic and counseling. Every year, RainLily provides in-depth support to over 300 victim-survivors and handles over 2,000 requests for assistance.
- Overall coordination and implementation of the work plan
- Monitor service development and coordinate resources
- Devise future strategies and plan about RainLily's service development
- Daily management of crisis centre
- Project development, reporting, future funding application and liaison
- Supervision & training of the RainLily's team
- Liaison with professionals and para-professionals and conduct trainings
Requirement : Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Social Work or Counselling with 5 years of relevant experience.
Five day work, medical and training subsidy after probation. Work at New Territories District.
Please send the resume and application to email@example.com
Information received is only for recruitment purposes.