YMCA of Hong Kong
Community & Youth Outreach Manager
Established in 1901, the YMCA of Hong Kong is a reputable Christian organization and an integral part of the community. We offer diversified services including formal education, sports, recreation and adventure, fitness and wellness, youth leadership development, social services and community art programmes; in addition to engaging in significant regional and international Christianity development initiatives. We also offer accommodation and food & beverage services in support of our community work. We look for those who share our passion and vision as YMCA of Hong Kong continues caring for our community and empowering our youth. (We are an equal opportunity employer and have been awarded the Family-Friendly Employer Award since 2013/2014. We offer opportunities up to the age of 65.)
- Report to the Senior Director of Member & Community Services, the incumbent will manage and take charge of the youth engagement and development team, scout services and community art centre to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Lead a professional team to manage portfolio of youth outreach programmes and services, organize events and tournaments for youth movement in the community
- Liaise and network with internal and external stakeholders including art organizations, users, government department, internal departments, etc for art centre development and utilization
- Create quality and engaging content to promote programme information in an effective way
- Responsible for the budget control
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree or above in disciplines of Art, Social Work or Education, with minimum of 5 years' relevant experience of which 2 years is required at managerial level
- Solid planning, problem solving and leadership skills with shared belief in the vision and Christian values of the YMCA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), basic skills in art & design is preferable
- Shift duty is required
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties please complete a Job Application Form which can be downloaded at http://www.ymcahk.org.hk ; and send it together with your resume stating the expected salary and earliest availability either by 1) email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or 2) by mail to : Senior Manager, Human Resources, YMCA of Hong Kong, 41 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.