The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our District Health Centre (DHC) Express in the Central and Western District, Eastern District and Shatin District.
DHC Express aims to provide primary healthcare services including health promotion, assessment and patient empowerment program to enhance the public awareness on disease prevention and the capacity in the self-management of health through the public- private partnership.
Ref : HP_DHCE-ED_MAR23
Job Responsibilities :
- Answer enquiry and divert clients to appropriate professionals
- Assist the care coordinator to triage assessment and implement health promotion activities
- Assist in preparing and distributing health promotion materials and membership registration
- Completed HKDSE / 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) or Diploma education level
- Work experience in community education projects and persons with chronic illness is an advantage
- Able to work independently, good interpersonal and communication skills
Job Offer :
- 5-day work week
- Medical Benefits
- 14 days Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Family Care Leave
- Training Sponsorship
Work Location : Quarry Bay
Interested parties please visit https://alt.jotfor.ms/230641501658452 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.