W F Joseph Lee Primary School
Teaching Assistant / Assistant Teacher - ICT / SCI / ENG / Other Subjects
W F Joseph Lee Primary School (WFJLPS) was established by Wofoo Foundation in 2002 with a mission to nourish students with both good moral character and academic excellence. We educate students to understand and embrace life with perseverance, integrity, commitment and responsibility, as well as to appreciate life with respect and care to attain whole-person development.
To meet the needs of continuous development, W F Joseph Lee Primary School is in search of dedicated professionals to provide timely, professional and comprehensive support to school.
- ICT & / or Science
- English Language
- Other subjects are also welcome
- Assist teachers to prepare teaching materials
- Assist teachers to handle clerical work
- Assist teaching in class or group activities
- Assist in organizing activities and escort students intours / activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Tertiary Education Level or above
- Proficient in English, Chinese, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, responsible and passionate at work
- With experience in ICT curriculum development, STEM and coding education promotion and programme implementation will be an advantage (for ICT)
- With relevant school working experience or teacher training will be an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package, including 20 days of annual leave, discretionary performance bonus, medical insurance and training sponsorship, to the right candidate of Teaching Assistant or Assistant Teacher.
Interested parties may apply with resume, stating expected salary and availability, to the Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the applied position with subject (if any) as the email title.
Our website : http://www.wfjlps.edu.hk
The successful candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC). Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.