Post Date: 03 Mar 2023
Types: Full Time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Yuen Long
Shung Tak Catholic English College
EMI Aided Secondary School
SHUNG TAK CATHOLIC ENGLISH COLLEGE, a Catholic English medium aided secondary school, committed to excellence in teaching and student support, operating under the Catholic Diocese, invites applications for the above teaching post.
- possess a relevant university degree. Relevant teacher training in the subject is an advantage. Final-year university students are also welcome to apply
- be self-motivated, willing to take on new challenges, flexible and with a strong sense of dedication
- be a team player with strong organization skills
- have an engaging classroom presence
- have passed the Basic Law and National Security Law Test
- be qualified to use English as a medium of instruction
Applicants should :
Refer to https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/sch-admin/admin/about-sch-staff/net-scheme/recruitment-secondary-net.html for qualifications for appointment.
Please send your full resume to The Principal, Shung Tak Catholic English College, 1 Hung Tak Road, Hung Shui Kiu, Yuen Long, on or before 13th March 2023. Please state the job title and the reference code "2123-001" in the subject of your letter. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Personal data will be used confidentially and strictly for recruitment purposes only.