Tuen Mun District Health Centre
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre (TMDHC), a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking to appoint a visionary, inspiring and energetic leader as the Executive Director of TMDHC. The appointee will lead a workforce of more than 80 staff members, including the Core Management Team, healthcare professionals, and other supporting staff for strategic development, operation and governance of TMDHC.
TMDHC aims at providing diversified primary healthcare services which include health promotion, health assessment, chronic disease management, community rehabilitation to the people living or working in Tuen Mun. It adopts 6 major components of lifestyle medicine intervention which include healthy eating, avoidance of risky substances, physical exercise, sleep health, social connectivity, and stress management as the theoretical framework of its services. TMDHC emphasises the actualization of "Smart Life" (integration of technologies in daily life) and "New Experience" (adoption of innovative approach in primary healthcare services) in all our services.
Ref : EA-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide a full spectrum of professional secretarial and administrative support to senior executive
- Schedule and coordinate appointment, meetings and events of senior executive
- Handle calls, emails and correspondence independence
- Daily office work, including procurement and management of equipment, deliveries, conference arrangement
- Maintain and handle the record, agenda and prepare document such as minutes and confidential documents
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business Studies, Public Administration or related discipline
- Min. 5 years working experience in providing secretarial & administrative support to senior management
- Mature, well organized, independent and detail-minded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill to work with different levels of staff
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Preferably with relevant experience in social welfare, medical and / or sizable organizations
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.