Half-time Clinical Psychologist
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : 0.5CP-RHCS
- Master Degree Holder in Clinical Psychology from a Hong Kong University or equivalent;
- Eligible for membership of professional body for Clinical Psychologists;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Proficiency in English & Chinese;
- Able to work independently and collaborate well with colleagues of other disciplines including social workers, occupational therapists, physiotherapist & nurses.
Job Duties :
- To conduct cognitive and psychological assessment;
- To deliver individual or group treatment to people with disabilities and their carers;
- To organize educational programmes;
- To provide training to staff.
Working Hours : 22 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong & Wong Tai Sin
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.