Native speaking English Teacher (NET) / Temporary NET Teacher (NOT under EDB Net Scheme)
We are an aided Buddhist CMI Secondary school looking for a NET teacher who is able to join our teaching team in 2022/2023.
To apply for the position of NET Teacher under EDB endorsed NET Scheme.
Applicants should comply with all conditions as set out under the requirements for EDB appointed NETS which can be found at http://edb.gov.hk
To apply for the position of Temporary NET Teacher (NOT under EDB Net Scheme)
- Bachelor's degree holder in any subject from a Hong Kong university or equivalent
- Attained TEFL / TESL qualification at least at certificate level, or an equivalent course of study recognised by the EDB
- Attained PGDE / PGCE will be favoured
Job description and requirements :
- Familiar with the syllabus of English Language of secondary schools in Hong Kong;
- Possess local teaching experience at secondary level; (preferrable)
- Designing curriculum for speaking / phonics / e-learning / reading
- Taking charge of English enrichment activities
- Conduct oral lessons across all levels
- Taking charge of debate teams, reading program and English Club
Interested applicants please send application with full resume by post or by email to the Principal by 5th August 2022.
Address : Buddhist Tai Kwong Chi Hong College, 4 Chui Yi Street, Tai Po, N.T.,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the position applied for on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.