Tuen Mun District Health Centre
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre (TMDHC), a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking to appoint a visionary, inspiring and energetic leader as the Executive Director of TMDHC. The appointee will lead a workforce of more than 80 staff members, including the Core Management Team, healthcare professionals, and other supporting staff for strategic development, operation and governance of TMDHC.
TMDHC aims at providing diversified primary healthcare services which include health promotion, health assessment, chronic disease management, community rehabilitation to the people living or working in Tuen Mun. It adopts 6 major components of lifestyle medicine intervention which include healthy eating, avoidance of risky substances, physical exercise, sleep health, social connectivity, and stress management as the theoretical framework of its services. TMDHC emphasises the actualization of "Smart Life" (integration of technologies in daily life) and "New Experience" (adoption of innovative approach in primary healthcare services) in all our services.
Ref : ED-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Overseeing the operation and strategic development of TMDHC, including external liaison and collaboration
- Leading TMDHC multi-disciplinary team to deliver quality service and achieve output / outcome effectively and efficiently
- Coordinating and overviewing service delivery and resources allocation
- Liaison with the Food and Health Bureau (FHB) for meeting contractual obligations and fulfilment of Key Performance Indicators
- Forging community collaborations for the development of primary healthcare services and community-based rehabilitation in Tuen Mun.
- Spearheading innovative campaigns that substantiate TMDHC's service philosophy of lifestyle medicine
- A good Master's degree from a recognised University in a related discipline
- At least 15 years' working experience in supervisory positions in the fields of public administration, medical, healthcare, community service
- Holder of Registered Social Worker / Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist / Registered Nurse is preferred
- Proficiency in managing multidisciplinary and cross-sectoral projects
- Self-motivated with strong sense of commitment
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.