Laboratory Technician (Lab Tech II/III)
A non-profit-making, co-educational EMI DSS School
Invitation to apply for the above post for SY22/23, effective 1 Sept 2022.
- Level 2 / Grade E or above attained in five subjects, including English Language and two science subjects (e.g. Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Combined Science) in HKCEE / HKDSEE or equivalent.
- Obtained Laboratory Technician Certificates and First Aid Certificates. (Applicants without these certificates may be considered for the post of Lab Tech III.)
- Relevant experience preferred.
- To prepare materials for experiments in a laboratory.
- Staff are required to perform other duties as assigned by the School Principal.
Salary & Benefits :
Salary comparable to that of equivalent posts in subsidized schools (Points TPS4 to TPS6 for Lab Tech III / Points 8 to 22 for Lab Tech II). Medical and leave benefits. Discretionary meritorious awards.
Application with a covering letter and detailed resume(s) enclosing photocopies of HKCE / HKDSE / HKAL examinations results and university transcripts should be sent by post to: The School Principal, The Chinese Foundation Secondary School, 9 Harmony Road, Siu Sai Wan, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark "Confidential" and the post applied for on the envelope.
The closing date of application is 12 August 2022. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 2 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.