English Assistant Teacher (AT)
A non-profit-making, co-educational EMI DSS School
Invitation to apply for the above post for SY22/23, effective 1 Sept 2022.
- A recognized university degree.
- Sound language communication skills. Ability to teach in fluent English.
- Relevant teaching experience preferred.
- To teach the relevant subject in junior forms (about 0.4 of a regular teacher's teaching load), and to perform lesson substitution duties.
- Staff are required to perform other duties as assigned by the School Principal.
Salary & Benefits :
Salary comparable to that of equivalent post in subsidized schools (Points 8 to 11). Medical and leave benefits. Discretionary meritorious awards.
Application with a covering letter and detailed resume(s) enclosing photocopies of HKCE / HKDSE / HKAL examinations results and university transcripts should be sent by post to: The School Principal, The Chinese Foundation Secondary School, 9 Harmony Road, Siu Sai Wan, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com
Please mark "Confidential" and the post applied for on the envelope.
The closing date of application is 12 August 2022. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 2 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.