Senior Nursing Officer
- Master degree in Nursing or related discipline
- Registered Nurse (Nursing Council of Hong Kong) with valid practising certificate
- Over 15 years of continuous post registration clinical working experience with at least 8 years in management capacity
- Experience in planning, implementing and developing clinical services, quality and risk management projects is required
- Experience in accreditation, information technology and private hospital is preferable
- Provide day-to-day clinical supervision and professional advice to nursing staff
- Strong leadership qualities with highest level of integrity
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital, 18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 2339 5769 on or before 12 August 2022.
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.