Manager (Chuk Yuen Integrated Work Centre) (CYIWC)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : CYIWC - Mgr
The Manager is responsible for overall management in terms of product development and marketing, service provision and proper execution of administrative and operational procedures of the centre.
- To plan, implement and evaluate the rehabilitation services rendered;
- To supervise and monitor the operation of the Integrated Work Centre and related projects;
- To formulate and implement the marketing and product development plan;
- To provide supervision and support to team members and monitor their performance;
- To establish partnership cooperation with potential partners for new initiatives or business development; and
- To monitor funding projects and follow up funding applications.
- Degree holder in Social Work, Business Administration or other related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years of experience with 2 years in managerial position, preferably in NGO or public sector;
- Good people management skills, financial management skills and administration skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.