Social Work Clinical Supervisor (Family Service) (Full-time / Part-time)
Hong Kong Family Welfare Society is a well established non-governmental organisation providing various welfare services. With a family-centric perspective, we are committed to delivering quality and professional social services to enhance the wellbeing of families and individuals in Hong Kong and foster a caring community. We now invite dedicated professional to join us :
Integrated Family Services
We provide one-stop integrated services with a child-centred, family-focused and community-based approach. Our integrated services promote resilience among families and individuals, and facilitate effective ways to prevent and cope with difficulties and challenges.
Reporting to Senior Manager / Manager, the job-holder will be responsible to render support on case supervision for social workers in our Integrated Family Service Centres by achieving enhancement of staffs' clinical competency in handling of complicated cases, facilitating the transferal of staffs' practice wisdom, service quality assurance, etc.
- To provide live coaching and regular individual or group supervision for junior social workers or social workers with less experience.
- To render sharing sessions for social workers in specific areas related to service delivery, for instance, knowledge and skills in handling cases with specific nature, innovative strategies of case / group intervention, handling of ethical issues, struggles or dilemmas in case handling, etc.
- To support and supervise over related case activities, including written correspondence, etc.
- To tie-in part of the work of Senior Manager / Manager related to clinical practices, if necessary.
- Registered Social Worker.
- Degree in Social Work with 10 years or above clinical experience in family casework setting with rich experiences in handling complicated cases and / or launching therapeutic groups.
- Supervisory experience on social workers an advantage.
- Mature, flexible and have positive attitude towards change, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application : Interested parties please send resume to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F., Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state present and expected salary.
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.