Senior Human Resources Assistant
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
- Secondary education or above
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in sizeable non-governmental organization
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and HR related ordinances and regulations
- Hands-on experience in HRIS is highly preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 August 2022.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.