Service Officer (Social Service)
GIVE YOUR CAREER MEANING BY HELPING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR PEOPLE TOUCHED BY CANCER
Hong Kong Cancer Fund, established in 1987, is the largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and groundbreaking psychosocial support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of cancer support centres. To cope with the increasing unmet needs of cancer patients and carers, we are expanding our service and would like to invite dedicated professional to join our dynamic team. Let's put care into action so no one faces cancer alone.
- Render therapeutic group work and counselling service to cancer patients and carers with experience in evidence-based practices and project management;
- Support the development of family centred support services and peer support groups;
- Initiate new innovative programmes and project that fit the changing needs of clients;
- Coach junior staff in rendering frontline service and developing existing service, and
- Shift duties are required.
- Degree holder in social work / counselling or related discipline with at least 8 years relevant working experience, and
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Service Officer (Social Service).
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties please send full C.V., current and expected salary to email@example.com or Human Resources & Administration Department, Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong (please state "Position Application" on the envelope).
Website : http://www.cancer-fund.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.