Outreach Health Worker
United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service (UCN) is a not-for-profit medical organisation that aims at enhancing health and wellbeing for all ages by offering professional and comprehensive medical services to the general public at affordable prices. Through its community health centres, UCN offers family medicine, Chinese medicine, dental care, health maintenance, community nutrition, clinical psychology, physiotherapy, diagnostic imaging, pathology laboratory, disease prevention, health promotion, education, rehabilitation and social services to the public, achieving our mission of 'Leading a Healthy Life'.
We would like to invite high calibre candidates for the above position and to join our UCN family.
Job Ref No : TSW/SCP/OHW/18565/JUMP
The Outreach Health Worker will be a member of our Smoking Cessation Project for Ethnic Minorities and New Immigrants in Hong Kong.
- To liaise with the key community members and networking with the target groups
- To promote smoking cessation services amongst the Ethnic Minorities and New Immigrants through outreach
- To assist in health promotion activities
- Working location : Tin Shui Wai
- Form 5 / Form 6 (NSS) or above
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Experience in community health setting preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Passionate in community engagement
- Proficiency in using online media and window applications such as Word, Excel ,PowerPoint
- Preferred, spoken and written English, other language particularly Hindi / Punjabi / Urdu. Cantonese language an advantage
- Willing to work in the evening shift and occasionally during weekend
Staff Benefits :
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with Job Ref. No. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.