Social Worker (Kwun Tong / Tai Po)
United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service (UCN) is a not-for-profit medical organisation that aims at enhancing health and wellbeing for all ages by offering professional and comprehensive medical services to the general public at affordable prices. Through its community health centres, UCN offers family medicine, Chinese medicine, dental care, health maintenance, community nutrition, clinical psychology, physiotherapy, diagnostic imaging, pathology laboratory, disease prevention, health promotion, education, rehabilitation and social services to the public, achieving our mission of 'Leading a Healthy Life'.
We would like to invite high calibre candidates for the above position and to join our UCN family.
Job Ref No : DHCX/SW/10005/JUMP
- To design, organize and conduct health talks, classes and activities
- To provide counselling service and case management
- Recognised degree in Social Work
- Registered with Social Workers Registration Board
- At least 2 years of relevant post-qualification practice in social or healthcare service
- Experience in community health service and familiar with community resources and health services
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, flexible, passionate in community engagement
Staff Benefits :
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with Job Ref. No. marked on the envelope or by email to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.