Care Coordinator (RN)【3/8 招聘日 - 即場面試】
Southern District Health Centre
21/F & 22/F, Vertical SQ, 28 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
(3 mins walking distance from Wong Chuk Hang MTR Station)
Aberdeen Kai-fong Welfare Association (AKA) is a non-profit organisation that actively provides multi-faceted integrated services and serving people of different ages with the clear vision of striving for excellence and developing a sustainable society. AKA has formulated a 10-year development blueprint in 2020 for the sustainable development of public value. Social Service, Education Service and Health Service are the three pillars of services contributing to the public value.
We are seeking high-calibred and dedicated candidates who are interested to accept the challenge of operating the Southern District Health Centre (SDHC) in line with the government policy and AKA's strategic development by joining our multi-disciplinary team and meeting the healthcare needs of the residents in the Southern community. The DHC is a primary healthcare initiative of the Government. Through public-private partnership, medical-social collaboration, it provides district-based primary healthcare services which comprise comprehensive Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Prevention programmes targeting community members of varying ages and needs.
Ref : DHC-CC-7/2022
Key Responsibilities :
- Coordinate and provide nursing care to SDHC clients in Core Centre, Satellite Centres, and outreaching services to the community including health assessment and screening, health coaching, planning and implementation of chronic diseases management and community rehabilitation programmes
- Develop clinical guidelines and workflow of nursing services
- Collaborate with SDHC multi-disciplinary team to develop and conduct health promotion and patient education programmes and related training
- Liaise with different stakeholders including government officials, network medical practitioners, professional groups, district stakeholders and related parties
- Holder of valid Part I or II Registered Nurse practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of aggregate experience as registered nurse with supervisory experience in patient care related nursing practice, preferably in public services/ NGOs
- Recognized post registration training in Primary Health Care / Community Care / Diabetes Mellitus care / Cardiology / Stroke Rehabilitation / Cardiac Rehabilitation / Gerontology are advantages
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Five-day work, out-patient and hospitalization medical scheme, wedding leave, birthday leave and compassionate leave.
The above positions on a contract basis.
If you are interested in joining us, please send email to email@example.com or send to 3/F, 180B Aberdeen Main Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong (Receiver : Central Administrative Director) (Please quote the position name and reference number) with application letter and resume including expected salary and date of availability. The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
時間：上午 10 時至下午 4 時 30 分
地點：本會總部大樓一樓堂(香港仔大道 108 B)