Roles and responsibilities:
- Take charge of the technological aspects of a diagnostic imaging room and perform relevant administrative duties;
- perform diagnostic imaging examinations;
- provide evaluation, planning, implementation and supervision of the diagnostic imaging procedures for patients to facilitate appropriate medical treatment;
- provide clinical training for Radiographer II and students;
- deliver educational programs for the public on diagnostic imaging;
- develop and update imaging protocols and guideline;
- initiate quality improvement in radiology service based on evidence available; and
- perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a degree in Radiography from a local university or equivalent;
- a Certificate of Registration (Category D) (Part I) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Radiographers Board of Hong Kong;
- 5 years' experience as a Radiographer; and
- adequate/relevant experience in respective special imaging modalities.
Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms:
Currently at $51,095 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 25) plus a monthly allowance currently at $4,038 and housing allowance.
Entry salary and monthly allowance depend on years of recognized experience. The salary and allowance are subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. A 15% contract discretionary payment (to be offset by the total amount of contributions made by Tung Wah under the Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme) will be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract period.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/ Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 25 July 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk . The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 October 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER