Chief Operating Officer
Senior Citizen Home Safety Association ('SCHSA') was founded in 1996 as a non-profit charitable organisation with a self-financing model. Today it is one of the most established social enterprises in Hong Kong. SCHSA provides Care-on-Call Service, a comprehensive 24/7 support service consisting of emergency aid, integrated care, around-the-clock vigilance service, health management, and day-to-day living assistance. The Association also provides training and workshops to the elderly and their family and caregivers. In addition, SCHSA's EasyHome Services provide at-home care to elderly consisting of elderly care, medical escort, house cleaning and rehabilitation services. SCHSA strives to enable elderly to age in place and lead quality lives independently. SCHSA innovates and leverages technology to deliver people-centric services.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are interested in combining the challenge of running real businesses with the satisfaction of delivering tangible social impact and direct community engagement. We are open to strong candidates who consider this as their second career.
- Direct reporting to CEO
- Oversees business operations of SCHSA's external services including call center operation, home-based elderly care and support operation, health management operation
Ideal Candidate :
- Senior operational management experience
- Healthcare background is a plus
- Passion for leveraging business skills to deliver social impact
- Strong business sense, excellent communicator and people management abilities
- Great attention to details
Interested parties please send your application to us with expected salary, date available and contact number to : email@example.com (please state the position applied).
Information provided will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection within the Association and treated in strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.