Physical Education Teaching Assistant
St Stephen's College is a co-educational secondary school. Our scenic campus resides in the heart of Stanley, the southern tip of Hong Kong Island. We provide boarding services to 400 students, who are under the care and guidance of our resident teachers. We pride ourselves on our strong Christian ethos, expansive learning environment, outstanding staff, and forward-looking initiatives.
Under the Direct Subsidy Scheme, St Stephen's is an IB world school. We provide a dual-track programme (the IBDP and the HKDSE) for senior secondary levels.
We are looking for passionate people to join our dynamic learning and teaching community.
- To assist in the implementation of Physical Education curriculum.
- To assist in administration work of the Physical Education Department.
- To assist in purchasing and maintaining sports equipment and facilities.
- To assist in administration work in Intra-school and Inter-school Sports Competitions.
- To escort students to the competition venue.
- To assist in organization of visits, excursions, seminars, workshops and training courses.
- To supervise the use of the Fitness Room.
- Applicants with sports related job experiences and/or education are preferable.
We accept applications before 5 July 2022.
Please send your application, resume, and letters of reference to : The Principal, St Stephen's College, 22 Tung Tau Wan Road Stanley, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be purged within 6 months on completion of the recruitment exercise.