Social Worker I
Ref : A3/SWI/SEN/HYCEPSC/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Conduct the individual training for children with special education needs and their parents;
- provide professional consultation and training for teachers and parents;
- organize education campaign to promote public awareness; and
- coordinate the Project's administration and finance management.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a recognized degree in Social Work or equivalent;
- registration under the Social Workers Registration Ordinance (Cap. 505) as Registered Social Worker;
- Grade E or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- post-qualification experience in social work or equivalent;
- preferably experience in children and parent education support services;
- good computer literacy; and
- proficiency in English and Chinese.
* Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results, qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $33,350 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 16). Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Vaccine Pass requirements :
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified / other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority / Education Bureau / Social Welfare Department / other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 6 July 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 October 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER