Child Life Specialist
The Children's Cancer Foundation with a mission to improve the quality of life for young patients and their families in caring for their physical, psychological and social well-being would like to invite passionate applicants to join our Child Life team.
A profession with focus on child development and promotes optimal development of infants, children and youth to minimise psychosocial trauma when facing a broad range of challenging experiences, particularly related to health care and hospitalisation.
- Collaborate with families and health care providers to provide interventions that aim to enhance the child's ability to cope with illness and treatment procedures in hospitals and community
- Attend recommended clinical training to attain the Certified Child Life Specialist (CCLS) which is an international recognised credential
- A registered social worker with a Bachelor's degree and preferably with at least one year of experience in working with children, youth and families.
- Training in Child Life, Hospital Play, Play Therapy is an asset
- Mature, independent and capable to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send their applications with resume and expected salary to Head of Human Resources, Children's Cancer Foundation, Room 702, Tung Ning Building, 125 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.