Assistant Executive Officer
Invites an individual with high caliber to apply for Assistant Executive Officer.
Duties include assisting the development of Career and Life Planning Education, handling a wide range of secretarial and administrative duties, and updating the school website.
Successful applicant should :
- possess a bachelor's degree
- be competent in written Chinese and English
- have good computer literacy skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
- be careful and proactive
- have excellent personal qualities including patience and a good sense of responsibility
- be a team player with the ability to work independently
Interested parties should send their application letter and full resume with expected salary by mail to : The Principal, Baptist Lui Ming Choi Secondary School, 11 Yuen Wo Road, Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T.
Deadline for application : 29 June 2022
Please specify the post on the envelope.
Information submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.
School Registration No.: ED/1/23082/78