Senior Nursing Practitioner
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : SNP-KS
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Nursing or equivalent, preferably with a Master's Degree or postgraduate diploma in a nursing specialty;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Registered at the Nursing Council of Hong Kong with a valid Practising Certificate;
- Registered Nurse with minimum 5 years post-qualification experience preferably in community elderly care services;
- Proficiency in writing policies, manuals or procedures;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; good interpersonal and communication skills, dynamic, independent, and commitment to team work.
Job Duties :
- To be responsible for the advancement of nursing services of Enhance Home and Community Care Services of the Elderly (EHCCS);
- To standardize and review the clinical guidelines / protocol related to the Enhance Home and Community Care Services of the Elderly ( EHCCS);
- To supervise / coordinate the nursing services provided by the Enrolled Nurses/Registered Nurses and Health Workers;
- To provide nursing expertise to the development of individual care and management plans;
- To provide nursing advice and support to the operation and the development of the service in the nursing or health related aspects.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.