St Stephen's College is a co-educational secondary school. Our scenic campus resides in the heart of Stanley, the southern tip of Hong Kong Island. We provide boarding services to 400 students, who are under the care and guidance of our resident teachers. We pride ourselves on our strong Christian ethos, expansive learning environment, outstanding staff, and forward-looking initiatives.
Under the Direct Subsidy Scheme, St Stephen's is an IB world school. We provide a dual-track programme (the IBDP and the HKDSE) for senior secondary levels.
We are looking for passionate people to join our dynamic learning and teaching community.
Job Description :
- Master Pay Scale : Pt 9-16
- Supervise students' research projects in science labs
- Conduct literature reviews
- Play a leading / supporting role in research, including project design and data analysis
- Experience in Protein computational analysis (programming and data analysis)
- Set up, adjust, calibrate, clean, maintain, and troubleshoot laboratory and field equipment
- Clean, maintain and prepare supplies and work areas
- BSc in Molecular Biology or related field
- Experience in Biotechnology Laboratory procedures
We accept applications before 16 July 2022.
Please send your application, resume, and letters of reference to : The Principal, St Stephen's College, 22 Tung Tau Wan Road Stanley, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be purged within 6 months on completion of the recruitment exercise.