English Language Teacher
Sponsored by Hong Kong University Graduates Association Education Foundation, HKUGA College is an EMI secondary school under the Direct Subsidy Scheme. Founded in 2006, it operates under the 'through-train model' together with HKUGA Primary School. We offer a broad, flexible and balanced local curriculum, adopting sound education practices and preparing students for the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education.
HKUGA College is now inviting applications for the above teaching positions commencing September 2022.
- possess a recognized degree and relevant professional teaching qualifications
- have sound subject knowledge and teaching skills
- have at least two years' full-time secondary English teaching experience
- demonstrate strong communication, management and interpersonal skills
- have strong language skills, fluent in English
- are passionate about learning and teaching
- have met relevant Language Proficiency Requirements (LPR) and possess native-level proficiency
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please submit application with a full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary and details of two referees by mail to : The Principal, HKUGA College, 9 Nam Fung Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application : 29 June 2022
Information submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.