Social Worker II
Community Development Service in Tuen Mun (Social Welfare Department subvented service). Mainly work for Ethnic Minorities.
Job Ref : CC/SWII220318/220617
- Registered Social Worker in Hong Kong and graduated with Diploma in Social Work (or above)
- Basic computer knowledge
- Candidate who has experience in programme organizing and working with Ethnic Minorities will be an advantage
- To run community building programmes and social groups for Tuen Mun residents
- Developing residents' talents and potential
- Enhancing the bonding of different religion / culture background residents
- Working Time : 44 hours per week (at least work 2 nights in each week). Shift duties in weekend
Interested parties please send your application indicating job reference number, date of availability, latest and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 7/F Yan Oi Tong Jockey Club Community and Sports Centre, 18 Kai Man Path, Tuen Mun, N.T. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit our website at http://www.yot.org.hk
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.