Knowledge Management Officer
With a staff force of over 1200, Fu Hong Society is dedicated to providing a wide spectrum of rehabilitation services to approximately 4000 persons with disabilities through over 70 service units. Applications are now invited to take up the position.
Kwun Tong / code : KMO-KT
- To set up scope of knowledge management and its strategy in line with the society strategic objectives
- To raise the awareness of professional staff by phase about the importance of knowledge management to the service development and enhancement
- To develop processes, procedures, knowledge management tools which relevant knowledge can be stored and accessed
- A degree in Knowledge Management
- At least two years of post-qualification work experience, with work experience in knowledge management is a definite advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send application with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Fu Hong Society, G/F., No. 2A Po On Road, Cronin Garden, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2022.
Fu Hong Society is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be assessed in the strictest confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 3 months.