IT Technician (TSS) / IT Assistant
Commencing in July 2022
Remuneration : $13K - $28K commensurate with experience and qualification.
- Applicants with Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines
- Certificate in MCP / MCSE / CCNA is preferred
Scope of Responsibilities :
- Support and manage data of Windows Server, WebSAMS, eClass, Google Workspace for Education, Microsoft Office 365, and other school IT systems
- Manage and maintains the operation of servers, network infrastructure, school website, hardware and software, I.T. devices and facilities
- Support I.T. in Education, e-learning, and related administrative work
- Experience in MDM, VMware, STEM projects is preferred
- Solid experience in school is an advantage
Interested applicants are invited to send an application letter with full resume to the Principal, CCC Ming Yin College, 1 Wai Chi Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.