Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has been participating in several government-funded development projects aiming at providing quality medical, social and education services to the community. We have successfully launched Kong Ha Wai Transitional Housing project (Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village (博愛江夏圍村)) providing 1,998 transitional housing units, by adopting MiC method, catered for the individuals and families awaiting public rental housing and households living in poor conditions. 781 residential units in Phase One of the Project will be ready for move-in at 2nd quarter of 2022 (earliest expected time). We now invite high calibre persons for the following posts for Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village situated at 71 Kam Sheung Road, Yuen Long.
- Assist the manager to oversee day-to-day operations of 博愛江夏圍村, include but not limited to leasing, customer services, property management, office administration, budgetary control, service provisions etc.
- Assist in setting up processes, procedures and standards to facilitate daily operations
- Prepare regular monthly reports and statistics
- Set up and manage filing system to maintain proper documentation
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years work experience in project and general administration, with at least 6 months of working experience in providing social services or related services, exposure in property management sector is an advantage
- Good communication & inter personal skill
- Good analytical, problem-solving and reporting skill
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, independent and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in software applications (MS Office, Chinese word processing, accounting system and database etc.)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Assistant Operations Officer
- Immediately available is preferred
- One-year contract
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29 June 2022.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.