Assistant Programme Officer
The HKSCC is a government subvented uniformed youth organization, its aim is to provide youngsters with discipline and life skill training through maritime related activities. Applications are invited for the above position.
- to organise and conduct training activities for its youth members;
- to maintain the daily operations of water sports centres;
- to provide general support to various functions of this organization; and
- to perform instructional duties, e.g. camping, hiking, canoeing, etc.
- post-secondary school graduate with experience in uniformed youth service
- competence in outdoor pursuit or water sports
- proficiency in computer skills
- willing to work in the evenings and weekends
- possession of driving license / pleasure craft operator certificate is an advantage
Please forward the application with full resume and salary expected to :
The Chief Staff Officer, Hong Kong Sea Cadet Corps, 11 Fung Shing Street, Diamond Hill, Kowloon, or by email : email@example.com , before 30 June 2022. Only short-listed applications will be invited for interview.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.